Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One puff isn't so rough


 
As I sit here, I think to myself...



 

I never thought I'd get addicted so easily.

It was just one puff.



 

Or at least that's what I thought.




Each day that passes is another day shorter to my life. If I hadn’t of picked up that cigarette when

I was 12 then I know I would have had a longer life to live, but hey, we all die someday I guess.

As I sit by myself and take another drag, I stare at my fragile, wrinkled hands. They are like

ripples on the water. My fingers start to shake, causing me to almost drop my cigarette. The

effects of smoking for countless years have caused me to become weak. I can feel my lungs start

to become heavier. Thick smoke fills within them. Cancer is slowly trying to take over my body

but I’m trying to fight. I’m trying to enjoy my last few days left on this Earth. So, I’ll take my

last few breathes taking in the smoke from my cigarette.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment